With e-mails, tweets, blogs, texts, and other easy electronic forms of communication now fairly mainstream, I couldn’t help but think now might be a great time for some old-fashioned, back to the basics, tried and true tips for PHONING! Everyone still uses the phone from time to time, but it’s those that still embrace it that might surprisingly have the edge over the techno-geeks. No offense to the geeks out there! I’m simply suggesting that we all might need a good refresher on our phoning skills from time to time. And NOW is the time!
And we believe everyone should work hard in order to be happy, right?
But could we be thinking about things backwards?
Check out this fast-paced and very funny talk, where psychologist Shawn Achor argues that, actually, happiness inspires us to be more productive.
- Top 4 Reasons to Expand Your Business Through Social Marketing
- The Super Bowl is all about the commercials!
- The Million Dollar Question Answered from Both Sides of the Table
- 5 Great Phoning Tips Everyone Can Use
- Top 3 Ways to Declare Your Independence from Business Frustration
- Project Highlight – Tardus BFF Rewards Program
- [STOP] No! Don’t do it!
- Marketing Artist vs Marketing Scientist
- Do results = happiness? OR does happiness = results?
- The One Habit That Could Save Your Business From Downturn